Friday, June 24, 2011

If Dogs could talk

Hey there..

In this blog, i just wanna fulfill my promises about sharing related to the "KIDDOS" in my apartment. :p
They called Mylo and Paris. Actually they are not mine, they are my friends's. :) In the beginning, my friend is bought Mylo first. Her boyfriend gave Mylo as her birthday gift. And Mylo is type Toy poodle and when i meet him in the first time, he was very tiny, active, and cutest dog ever. And Paris is bought a year after Mylo. When Paris was puppy, i'm not in Malaysia. I'm in Indonesia, so that i'm not really have any chemistry with her ( at first ). As you know our elder always say " gak kenal makanya gak sayang" .. hiihihih..

And after i come back to Malaysia, both of kids is moving to their daddy's house ( which is my friend's boyfriend ) because our condo is very tight, and their dad's house is very very wide and they become have the play area, so we met them infrequently.

AND recently , they both kids are back to my condo ( only temporary ), they are dropped in our condo because their dad is back to his hometown, so that their mom's ( which is my freak housemate ) have to take care of them. I become very welcome them into our house. They are really cute and very naughty. I become love both of them very very much!!!!!!! And i wish someday i could have a dog like them..

here i share some picsss..

this is the ultra tiny of mylo with his mom

almost one and half year passed

Mylo vs Paris :p 
they eat together, sleep together. 
Paris play with her doll.. <3
me and mylo.. 
Anyway, i share a little bit old wordsss about if dogs could talk

Read this and don't forget to love your pets.

DogLovers on earth, please read this
If dogs Could Talk:

1. My life is likely to last 10-17 years Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me, or that I might not understand what it is you want. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food,or any food or water, or I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You will grow old, too.

10. On that sad and difficult last journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. Tell me goodbye with your presence, no matter how difficult it is for you, remember, it's worse for me....

Take a moment today to be thankful for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without our four legged critters~

We get so much from our four legged pets who sadly live shorter lives than we humans. We need to make their lives as well as our own a mutual relationship that has no comparison with other relationships. Your four legged friend will not divorce or leave you. You don't need to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here and now on earth and has four legs




GOODNIGHT, HAPPY WEEKEND!! 


cindy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for stop by in my blog ♥
I love to hear your words ♥♥♥
follow me on twitter @cindytanuwijaya