Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hectic Day

Hi Guys, What do you think about 11-11-11? I just think its the same day with others day because i dont have something special on that day. Whereas, i've been so hectic on that day. I attend my friends wedding ceremony on my temple. Yes, i'm Buddhist anyway. The ceremony is just so lovely as on drama  The Bride and Groom is wore simple dressed and still lovely!The climax thing is when the time they have to say thank you or sorry to their parents, its so touching and moves me a little bit. Yesss, i shed tears. The bride is gonna move to Surabaya following her husband. So can you imagine , when the time she will say thankyou , sorry and goodbye to her Mom as a single parent and her little sisters. She happily cried in her wedding dress, and i am so touched to see all this things! Yah, im so dramatist. 

my sister and me <3


After that, i just busy handling in and out stock of the clothes for my onlineshop. And i just still take some time to eat with my lover at tekko , because i've been missing him so much after one week being separated. HAHAHA.. ( *too much ) , Then i promises my little cousinsss to bring them to Magnum Cafe in Grand Indonesia and buy some Inafff Ticket for my sister. Im not so into watching horror movies, so i just bought the ticket for her in Blitz GI.. Actually it was the first time for me trying Magnum Cafe. My review are the place is very cute, every children would love it. The services are poor, because they cannot manage the guest  seat. I don't like when they told us to sit on a separate table. But overall the food taste were nice and fine.

shirt and skirt - Manggadua, Bag-Charles and Keith, Heels - Vincii

here they are my naughty little cousin, actually they are three, i just don't know where other complete pictures

me


at Toy Shop
anyway, i just create a DIY Ribbon for myself. The materials are so cheap and so colorful. I just can get my eyes close when see all these cute things. Who don't like french lace and Colorful ribbon? 

adorable color! <3

simple french lace ribbon , this all are brooch and  i give it free for my customers

This is special mine. If you notice, i wore this on that hectic day. 

in my hair! <3

Do you love it? So do i. :)

MUCH LOVE, CINDYTANUWIJAYA

44 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I miss Tekko! And I've always wanted to try the Magnum cafe. I'll definitely try it when I go back to Indonesia.
    Those ribbons are amazing! great DIY

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to Magnum Cafe, so sad they're not available in my city :( You look so pretty dear! ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag and the pretty blouse. Please don't forget to drop by at LIFO. It's a free fashion hub which includes an online wardrobe where you can create outfits and get fashion feedback from friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowaaa creative! those ribbons are completely cute ! I crave them. really reeally really


    http://susannaprisilia.blogspot.com/2011/11/neon-of-luck.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos and those bows clips are adorable!!

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute bows!!! :) is your online blog up already?

    diysuzsuz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute ribbons!
    the magnum cafe seems yummy and nice
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute top and that's a lovely lace ribbon :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely and have a great blog!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. magnum cafe made me proud and easy to feel crazy in love with ice cream :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bows that you made are so cute and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute outfit! love it! and love those ribbons. did u make them?
    check out my blog too here: http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, ET

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello! lovely dIY ribbon! thanks for the comment :) of course we can follow each other! I am now following :) can't wait to see u follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like your ideas and the style of this blog.

    Check out mine and let me know what do you think about?

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool leopard print ! woow cindy are you indonesian? hihih cool, salam kenal ya :D ohya congratulation for your friend :)
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. just landed here,
    nice outfit :)

    Hello from Indonesia,
    Titaz
    www.stylieandfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG your cousins are so cuuute *pinchpinch* and i like your DIY, thank you so much for your comment on my blog btw

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute purse!!
    http://fluorescent-adolescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww , i love what you are wearing :)


    check out my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like a hectic but fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you <3
    nice top <3
    and those ribbon so adorable <3
    love it :)


    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look really Nice :)

    Love S.
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love love love the bows!

    Hope you can visit my blog back and also following you on Google Connect. Hope you can share the love and follow back, missy!

    Much love from Canada x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,

    I was looking for some fashion blog to follow and found yours! =D
    I hope you can visit mine too! Kindly Follow if you like my blog here http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

    See you!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  25. that bows are so pretty ! =)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah! So cute, and you look very pretty. Those bows are really sweet.
    Though I have only just come across it, I would like to inform you of how much I heartily enjoyed reading your blog, and how entertaining it is. Keep up the excellent work and I will keep an eye (or two, even) on this blog. I have a feeling it will be completely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. your blouse is so lovely, and so is the hair pin! awesome look. <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love your 'about me' description! ;) those ribbons are gorgeous, they look beautiful on you, i have one in baby pink :)
    congrats on your blog, its really adorable.. would you like us to follow each other?
    kisses*
    http://f-world-wide-what.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. cute,! nice pictures (:

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really love your leopard bluse!
    thanks for your comment!
    if you want we can follow!
    kiss from italy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi pretty!! :)
    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous ;)

    www.witchnotbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for stop by in my blog ♥
I love to hear your words ♥♥♥
follow me on twitter @cindytanuwijaya