Thursday, October 13, 2011

Polaroid

Hey guys,

I bring a very good news for you, my mini instax camera had just arrived yesterday. I'm so super happy and can't wait to click click click to add new and new pictures then i keep it. I love do such things. Everything which is cute and very hype lately. Actually its really cheesy that talking about my polaroid camera because the camera is not that top cool and its been maybe a year that this camera hype in our society. yayaya, i know im too late, but at least now im so happy and proud to take some pictures with it.. :D

Anyway, another super late thing that i'm so interested in is learning about Photoshop CS4. Allright i understand that i'm late ( over again )  to interest with this super awesome software, and everything looks different when you used it. I'm still learned about the basic things

And one of my edited, i will post in my blog. all of these things i learned from Youtube.com , Ya, im gonna give some credits to youtube later.. HAHA..

Mini instax 7s white and edited by me, get inspired with vintage effect


i take pictures use my bad quality of Sony webcam ,i don't have SLR T__T
I'm really sorry its really bad quality , but im gonna improve my self by keep learning as i have spare time. :)

what do you think? is it too ugly? Don't hesitate to comment.. :)

Have a nice days, everyone

CINDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for stop by in my blog ♥
I love to hear your words ♥♥♥
follow me on twitter @cindytanuwijaya